JBC Volume 37:3 (2023) - PDF
This JBC issue is available as part of an existing individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. If you are a current subscriber, please log into view it. If you would like to subscribe, visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable resource.Add to cart
Purchase the print edition of the Journal of Biblical Counseling Volume 37:3.
Table of Contents
- Letter from the Editor Kim Monroe
- Trauma and Relational Hypervigilance Darby Strickland
- Am I Doing This Right? What Lamentations Teaches Us about Grieving Todd Stryd
- Not Everything Is PTSD: A More Nuanced View of What Returning Veterans Need Matthew McCraney
- How to Talk with God: Four Days in Psalm 22 Ed Welch
- Book Notes: Volume 2 Michael Gembola
- Book Review of Faithful: A Theology of Sex by Beth Felker Jones Aaron Sironi
About the JBC
The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy, and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The JBC was published as a print journal from 1993–2007 (Issues: 11:2–25:3). From 1977–1992, it was published as the Journal of Pastoral Practice (Issues: 1:1–11:1).
Subscribe to the Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital. All subscribers receive three issues a year plus access to an online archive of all past issues. Learn more here.