JBC Volume 29:3 (2015) PDF
This JBC issue is available as part of an existing individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. If you are a current subscriber, please log into view it. If you would like to subscribe, visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable resource.Add to cart
Purchase the digital edition of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 29:3. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. Consider the subscription options here and the Kindle editions here.
Table of Contents
- An Invitation to Speak Up! David Powlison
- Hospital Visitation: Become a Companion in the Wilderness Winston T. Smith
- The Dreaded S-Word: Submission and Our Proud Hearts Robyn Huck
- Panic and the Personal God Pierce Taylor Hibbs
- Spiritual Growth in the Face of Psychiatric Disorders Edward T. Welch
- Man’s Search for Meaning: Viktor Frankl’s Psychotherapy Kris Hemphill
- More an a Proof Text: “When inner voices condemn, Christ speaks a better word” (Hebrews 12:24) Todd Stryd
- Bonhoeffer’s Seminary Vision: A Case for Costly Discipleship and Life Together by Paul R. House Wesley T. Tubel
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.