JBC Volume 15:1 (Fall 1996) PDF
This JBC issue is available as part of an existing individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. If you are a current subscriber, please log into view it. If you would like to subscribe, visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable resource.Add to cart
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 15:1. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- How Do You Help a “Psychologized” Counselee? David Powlison
Letters to the Editor
- The Mystery of Regeneration Larry Woodard
- Authors and Arguments in Biblical Counseling: A Review and Analysis Bill Smith
- A European Looks at Christian Counseling in America An Interview with Ernst Gassmann
- Psychology and the Life of the Spirit Robert Roberts
- Modern Therapies and the Church’s Faith David Powlison
- Strategies for Opening Blind Eyes: Data Gathering Part 3 Paul David Tripp
- The Book of Daniel and Godly Counsel: Part 2 George M. Schwab, Sr.
- Hebrews, James, I and II Peter, Jude by Jay E. Adams David Powlison
Queries & Controversies
- Is Masturbation Always a Sin? Alan P. Medinger
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.