Our emotions are complex. Some of us seem able to ignore our feelings, while others feel controlled by them. The Bible teaches us that our emotions are an indispensable part of what makes us human–and play a crucial role in our relationships with God and others. This conference focuses on how to biblically engage with our emotions in order to better understand what they reveal about our hearts and handle them wisely in everyday moments.
- Sometimes It’s Good to Feel Bad (Alasdair Groves)
- Why We Feel What We Feel (Alasdair Groves)
- Engaging Our Emotions (Alasdair Groves)
- Engaging Anger (Alasdair Groves)
- Q & A Panel Discussion (Bryan Pickering, Alasdair Groves, Kïrsten Christianson, Kirsten Marsh, and Ming-Jinn Tong)