Author: David Powlison Date: January 01, 1998
Purchase This Issue
JBC articles are sold as full issues. This purchase will include the entire original issue in digital PDF format, including the other articles of that issue.
JBC Volume 16:2 PDF
Other Articles Included in This Issue
- Letters to the Editor
- Queries & Controversies: Why Are Struggles with Sexual Temptation Stronger at Some Times Than at Others?
- Book Review: How to Help Angry Kids by Louis Paul Priolo
- Book Review: Totally Sufficient by Ed Hindson and Howard Eyrich, Eds.
- Marital Expecations
- Understanding Headship and Submission
- Illustrative Counseling
- A Case for Illustrative Preaching
- The Gods are Anxious: The Delightful Rise of Genetic Polytheism
- Seven Habits of Highly Defective Dating
- Christian Communication
- How to Help a Grieving Child
- Believing in Hope: A Meditation on Hope, Expectations and the Nature of Faith
- Exegete the Bible: Exegete the Person: an Interview with John Street
- Intimacy with God