This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 8:1. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- It’s Not What You Eat, It’s What Eats You Robert D. Smith, M.D.
- The Christian and the Hospital Jay E. Adams
- Some Thoughts on the Tongue and Counseling Howard A. Eyrich
- Knowing the Will of God: Toward a Practical Theology (Part I) Alvin L. Baker
- Human Defensiveness: The Third Way David Powlison
- (Gaining an Accurate Self-Image – Conclusion John F. Bettler will appear in the next issue)
- Occasional Preaching Jay E. Adams
- Breaking Points by Jack and Jo Ann Hinckley William E. Wood
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.