This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 3:1. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Jay Adams
- Portrait of a Preacher in Christian Education Allen D. Curry
- How One Church Filled an Educational Gap Harold Barrington
- Editor’s Note Howard A. Eyrich
- The Industrial Chaplaincy Don Scott
- True Love (A Bible Study for Christians) Wayne Mack
- Dealing with Discouragement Howard E. Dial
- Biblical View of Man (The Basis for Nouthetic Confrontation) Ed Hindson
- Book Reviews
When Can I Say, “I Love You?” by Max & Vivian Rice Walter P. Black
Thank God I’m OK: The Gospel According to T.A. by Richard A. Batey James Braden
Live Happily with the Woman You Love by Godfrey W. Exel Howard E. Dial
Medicine and Health
- The Biblical View of Ill Health Darryl McNabb
- Book Review
Sexual Happiness in Marriage by Herbert J. Miles, Ph.D. Bob Smith
- “Contextualization” (In Biblical Context) Milton Fisher
- Book Review
The Impact of Christianity on the Non-Christian World by Johan H. Bavinck Milton Fisher
- A Letter to the Editor (With Reference to Vol. II, No. 1)
- Jehovah’s Witnesses: The Christian View Wesley Walters
- Early Nineteenth-Century Events Reflected in the Book of Mormon H. Michael Marquardt (second of two parts)
- Mormons Extend Priesthood to Negroes
- Bodily Action in Preaching Jay Adams
Hebrew Helps for Busy Pastors
- Prepared by Milton Fisher in collaboration with Dwight Zeller
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.