This is a physically mailed product
Purchase the print edition of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 28:1. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Vive la Différence! David Powlison
- “I’ll Never Get Over It”— Help for the Aggrieved David Powlison
- Psalm 32 and the Surprising Joy of Repentance Andrew D. Rogers
- Common Ground and Course Corrections: An Essay Review of Christ-Centered Biblical Counseling Winston T. Smith
- What Does a Good First Session Look Like? Lauren Whitman
Lives in Process
- Need to Know Matthew C. Mitchell
- Manipulative Obsession or Love from a Pure Heart? Anonymous
- Crazy Busy: A (Mercifully) Short Book about a (Really) Big Problem by Kevin DeYoung Michael R. Emlet
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.