This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a physically mailed product
Purchase the print edition of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 26:2. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Consider the subscription options here and the Kindle editions here.
Table of Contents
- From the Editor’s Desk: In It for Good David Powlison
- Godly Intoxication: The Church Can Minister to Addicts Timothy S. Lane
- What’s Right about Sex? Winston T. Smith
- How Does Scripture Change You? David Powlison
- Evaluating a Person with Suicidal Desires Aaron Sironi and Michael R. Emlet
- What to Say to a Teenager in Crisis Paul David Tripp
Lives in Process
- My Virtual Refuge Anonymous
- Active Love: A New Way of Living Anonymous
- The Doubting Disease: Help for Scrupulosity and Religious Compulsions by Joseph W. Ciarrocchi Michael R. Emlet
- Rid of My Disgrace: Hope and Healing for Victims of Sexual Assault by Justin and Lindsey Holcomb Cecelia Bernhardt
- Integrating Faith and Psychology: Twelve Psychologists Tell Their Stories edited by Glendon L. Moriarty Edward T. Welch
- Coming to Peace with Psychology: What Christians Can Learn from Psychological Science by Everett L. Worthington Edward T. Welch
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.