Hear more from Alasdair Groves about why we value and encourage groups to participate in the SBC Partnership program.
SBC Partnership Testimony: Bethlehem Baptist Church
"There's so much benefit to being face-to-face when we work on counseling content, training, skill, and knowledge. It comes to life in ways that are hard to replicate only online. It's mirroring in some ways what counseling is actually like." - Bryan Pickering
Partnership Benefits and Requirements
By becoming a partner with the School of Biblical Counseling, you will receive:
- A $225.00 discount off of 3-credit courses, and a $140.00 discount off of 2-credit courses.
- International partners qualify for an additional $100.00 off 3-credit courses and $75.00 off 2-credit courses.
- The ability to provide your group with a flexible/customized course schedule, a personalized learning experience through our online learning platform (Canvas), and participation in our General Program's faculty-led town halls.
As a partner with SBC, you will:
- Provide your own recitation instructors (RIs) that may either meet the standards of CCEF's RIs in order for students to qualify for CCEF certificates, or provide RIs that do not meet CCEF RI requirements and not qualify for CCEF certificates. RIs will have the ability to meet with faculty during the semester for training and questions.
- Provide students with at least one onsite RI-led learning experience per course, per semester.
- Provide your own administrator to assist with enrollment, online course customization, and course maintenance.
Next Steps: How To Become A Partner with SBC
You can read more about the process of becoming a School of Biblical Counseling partner in our Partnership Information Packet here. To start the process of becoming a partnership, complete the SBC Partnership Interest Form here, and a representative will contact you shortly. Please note that we require those pursuing certificate-eligible partnerships to submit all application materials at least three months prior to their desired start date. Due to a high volume of inquiries, we are no longer accepting any new partnerships for the Spring 2020 semester.