People seek change in their lives on their own misguided and distorted terms. But only God can bring change into our lives—not through bold, dramatic strokes, but through numerous glorious small victories. When we choose faith, like Hannah (1 Sam. 1:10) and the writer of Psalm 73, we lift our gaze to Christ who leads us in godly change.
What Does Godly Change Look Like?
Author: Heather L. Rice Date: January 02, 2006
Purchase This Issue
JBC articles are sold as full issues. This purchase will include the entire original issue in digital PDF format, including the other articles of that issue.
JBC Volume 24:1 PDF
Other Articles Included in This Issue
- Confronted by Anger
- What Does Godly Change Look Like?
- A Broken Marriage Restored: A Battle of Priorities
- Doing wicked good Practical Theology
- Habits of the Heart
- Walking Through the Dark Valley of Miscarriage
- Close Friends or Entangled Hearts? Joys and Dangers in Woman-to-Woman Friendships
- Husbands Who Control
- Chasing Beauty
- Life after the Suicide of a Loved One