“In the Valley of the Shadow,” What is God’s purpose in suffering? Jayne Clark lived through a bout with cancer and deepened her worship. She came to understand that the key to hope is Jesus Christ, the living hope. Our relationship with Him lasts forever—even to eternity.
In the Valley of the Shadow
Author: Jayne V. Clark Date: January 02, 2005
Purchase This Issue
JBC articles are sold as full issues. This purchase will include the entire original issue in digital PDF format, including the other articles of that issue.
JBC Volume 23:1 PDF
Other Articles Included in This Issue
- Grief: It’s Not about a Process, It’s about The Person
- In the Valley of the Shadow
- When It Won’t Go Away: A Biblical Response to Chronic Pain
- Pray Beyond the Sick List
- Welcome to the Real World: The Gospel Story in Ephesians 6:10-18
- Why Parkinson’s Disease? Why Not?
- When Grief Enters Your Door
- The Bible and the Pain of Infertility
- Beauty Instead of Ashes: Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- When Your Body Betrays You