We cannot erase or deny bad memories of past sins, but Christ can transform them into something good. When we recall past sins through the lens of Christ’s mercy, God brings repentance and deepening humility.
Redeeming the Bad Memories of Your Past Sins
Author: Robert D. Jones Date: July 12, 2012
Purchase This Issue
JBC articles are sold as full issues. This purchase will include the entire original issue in digital PDF format, including the other articles of that issue.
JBC Volume 22:1 PDF
Other Articles Included in This Issue
- Redeeming the Bad Memories of Your Past Sins
- Dependence in the Wilderness: Living Out of Psalm 63
- Jesus’ Way of Caring (Mark 4:35-41)
- Sex and Cyberspace
- Walking the Razor’s Edge of Truth and Love in Personal Ministry
- “I’ve Had it with You!” Learning to Be Tender When People are Tough
- Transforming Your Church: Cultivating a Culture of Peace
- Motives: Why Do I Do the Things I Do?
- Think Globally, Act Locally