“Need to Know:” Given the information age in which we live, many of you will be able to relate to this article. With candor and wit, Matt Mitchell invites us into the dynamics of his information addiction. His story just may help you understand some of the dynamics at play in your own life—and in the lives of others to whom you minister.
Need to Know
Author: Matthew C. Mitchell Date: April 28, 2014
Purchase This Issue
JBC articles are sold as full issues. This purchase will include the entire original issue in digital PDF format, including the other articles of that issue.
JBC Volume 28:1 PDF
Other Articles Included in This Issue
- Crazy Busy: A (Mercifully) Short Book about a (Really) Big Problem by Kevin DeYoung
- Manipulative Obsession or Love from a Pure Heart?
- Need to Know
- What Does a Good First Session Look Like?
- Common Ground and Course Corrections: An Essay Review of Christ-Centered Biblical Counseling
- Psalm 32 and the Surprising Joy of Repentance
- “I’ll Never Get Over It”—Help for the Aggrieved
- Vive la Différence!