“Jesus’ Way of Caring:” This sermon, based on Mark 4:35-41 (where Jesus calms the storm), focuses on the tension between faith and fear. Jesus has taken on Himself the ultimate fear of death. Now faith replaces fear.
Jesus’ Way of Caring (Mark 4:35-41)
Author: John F. Bettler Date: January 02, 2003
Purchase This Issue
JBC articles are sold as full issues. This purchase will include the entire original issue in digital PDF format, including the other articles of that issue.
JBC Volume 22:1 PDF
Other Articles Included in This Issue
- Redeeming the Bad Memories of Your Past Sins
- Dependence in the Wilderness: Living Out of Psalm 63
- Jesus’ Way of Caring (Mark 4:35-41)
- Sex and Cyberspace
- Walking the Razor’s Edge of Truth and Love in Personal Ministry
- “I’ve Had it with You!” Learning to Be Tender When People are Tough
- Transforming Your Church: Cultivating a Culture of Peace
- Motives: Why Do I Do the Things I Do?
- Think Globally, Act Locally