“‘I’ve Had it with You!’ Learning to Be Tender When People are Tough:” Moses had a complicated ministry with burdensome people. So did Jesus. And it happens in our lives as well. But God works out His plans even through conflict. This article suggests practical ways to develop ministry motivation that is God-centered; not self-centered, when we are in the midst of difficulties.
“I’ve Had it with You!” Learning to Be Tender When People are Tough
Author: William P. Smith Date: January 02, 2003
Purchase This Issue
JBC articles are sold as full issues. This purchase will include the entire original issue in digital PDF format, including the other articles of that issue.
JBC Volume 22:1 PDF
Other Articles Included in This Issue
- Redeeming the Bad Memories of Your Past Sins
- Dependence in the Wilderness: Living Out of Psalm 63
- Jesus’ Way of Caring (Mark 4:35-41)
- Sex and Cyberspace
- Walking the Razor’s Edge of Truth and Love in Personal Ministry
- “I’ve Had it with You!” Learning to Be Tender When People are Tough
- Transforming Your Church: Cultivating a Culture of Peace
- Motives: Why Do I Do the Things I Do?
- Think Globally, Act Locally