Homosexuality is not of genetic origin but is a learned behavior. Cites secular research “not as a basis for truth, but rather to pull the rug from under those who try to argue otherwise.” Illustrative use of psychology to buttress normative biblical arguments. Gives basics of nouthetic view of homosexuality.
Hope for the Homosexual
Author: Howard A. Eyrich Date: January 01, 1977
Purchase This Issue
JBC articles are sold as full issues. This purchase will include the entire original issue in digital PDF format, including the other articles of that issue.
JBC Volume 1:2 PDF
Other Articles Included in This Issue
- Book Review – Total Woman, by Marabel Morgan
- Counseling Editorial
- Mandate for Christian Education
- Settle Here
- More – On Purpose
- Book Briefs
- TM: A Pagan Way of Thinking
- From Occult to Cult with Joseph Smith
- Cultural Adjustments Faced by MKs
- Medical Book Reviews
- Your Good Health
- Psychosomatics in the Bible
- A Look at Psychosomatic Relationships
- Gift Annuities
- Revival or Renewal?
- The Cheetahs
- Contraception, Abortion and Sexual Practices
- When the Children Leave Home
- Hope for the Homosexual
- What in the Church is a Woman to Do?