“A Heart Full of Worry:” A personal case study of how human behavior can be explained by Jeremiah 17 metaphors. Sin entangles us and prevents us from living out the commands of God. But Christ changes our hearts and gives us a new identity. Only then can we disentangle ourselves from sins that control us.
A Heart Full of Worry
Author: Susan Roberts Date: January 02, 2005
Purchase This Issue
JBC articles are sold as full issues. This purchase will include the entire original issue in digital PDF format, including the other articles of that issue.
JBC Volume 23:2 PDF
Other Articles Included in This Issue
- Pursuing and Granting Forgiveness
- Psalm 77: “I Was in Distress… Then I Thought….”
- How Christ Changes Us By His Grace
- A Heart Full of Worry
- The Heart that Wags the Tongue: Gossip among God’s People
- What About Theophostic Ministry?
- The Sufficiency of Scripture to Diagnose and Cure Souls
- A Heart Full of Pride
- The Sins We Are Unaware Of
- Finding Intimacy with God