Robyn Huck offers advice on how a homework assignment can carry the gains of a counseling session out into daily life. Two detailed case studies show how well-designed homework can be developed collaboratively so that it is tailor-made to a counselee’s abilities, problems, and motivation.
Effective Homework in Counseling
Author: Robyn Huck Date: March 26, 2013
Purchase This Issue
JBC articles are sold as full issues. This purchase will include the entire original issue in digital PDF format, including the other articles of that issue.
JBC Volume 27:1 PDF
Other Articles Included in This Issue
- Effective Homework in Counseling
- When NOT to Do Marriage Counseling
- Death Be Not Proud
- How Does Sanctification Work? (Part 1)
- Practice Makes Perfect? Exploring the Relationship Between Knowledge, Desire, and Habit
- A Most Welcome Visitor
- Exposing the Lies of Pornography and Counseling the Men Who Believe Them