Living in a culture that gravitates toward sensationalism and exaggeration can create confusion as to what Christians should be aiming for in their walk of faith. Is an extreme makeover needed, or just a moderate one? David Powlison offers an altogether reasonable answer, and we trust that this issue of the JBC will contribute to the kind of makeover that God intends to do in the lives of our readers.
Editorial: A "Moderate" Makeover
Author: David Powlison Date: May 20, 2013
Purchase This Issue
JBC articles are sold as full issues. This purchase will include the entire original issue in digital PDF format, including the other articles of that issue.
JBC Volume 26:3 PDF
Other Articles Included in This Issue
- Editorial: A “Moderate” Makeover
- Are You Feeling Inadequate?
- How Does Scripture Teach Us to Redeem Psychology
- Counselors as Missionaries
- When God Touches the Untouchables
- From Your Heart…Forgive
- How Do You Counsel Non-Christians
- Feeling Lost in the Middle of Your Life
- Lives in Process – An Introduction
- My Fashion Fixation and an Unlikely Encounter with God
- Parenting for God’s Kingdom, Not My Own
- Free Range Kids
- Crazy Like Us