During the last several months I have had a number of cases involving parents with unruly children under eight years of age. In some instances only one parent was a professing Christian, but even the non-Christian mate showed great concern. These parents were frustrated, hurt, and dis- illusioned with the Christian concept of discipline.
Author: Howard A. Eyrich Date: January 01, 1977
Purchase This Issue
JBC articles are sold as full issues. This purchase will include the entire original issue in digital PDF format, including the other articles of that issue.
JBC Volume 1:2 PDF
Other Articles Included in This Issue
- Book Review – Total Woman, by Marabel Morgan
- Counseling Editorial
- Mandate for Christian Education
- Settle Here
- More – On Purpose
- Book Briefs
- TM: A Pagan Way of Thinking
- From Occult to Cult with Joseph Smith
- Cultural Adjustments Faced by MKs
- Medical Book Reviews
- Your Good Health
- Psychosomatics in the Bible
- A Look at Psychosomatic Relationships
- Gift Annuities
- Revival or Renewal?
- The Cheetahs
- Contraception, Abortion and Sexual Practices
- When the Children Leave Home
- Hope for the Homosexual
- What in the Church is a Woman to Do?