Three Old Testament people, Nabal, Abigail, and David, face situations that provoke jealousy, fear, and anger (1 Sam. 25), but each of them handles it differently. Anger brings choices for all of us: will we be foolish or wise? Will we respond wisely, in fear of our Lord? When we face the choices that anger brings, we must consider what Christ has done for us, then we can be wise with the wisdom of God.
Confronted by Anger
Author: Jayne V. Clark Date: July 17, 2012
Purchase This Issue
JBC articles are sold as full issues. This purchase will include the entire original issue in digital PDF format, including the other articles of that issue.
JBC Volume 24:1 PDF
Other Articles Included in This Issue
- Confronted by Anger
- What Does Godly Change Look Like?
- A Broken Marriage Restored: A Battle of Priorities
- Doing wicked good Practical Theology
- Habits of the Heart
- Walking Through the Dark Valley of Miscarriage
- Close Friends or Entangled Hearts? Joys and Dangers in Woman-to-Woman Friendships
- Husbands Who Control
- Chasing Beauty
- Life after the Suicide of a Loved One