Best-selling self-help books popularize the idea that the key to sane living is to set boundaries, to stand up for yourself, and to say no to outside demands. But when boundaries become a life-style, we think only of self-protection. Instead, God calls us to break down boundaries between ourselves and others.
Boundaries in Relationships
Author: Ed Welch Date: January 01, 2004
Purchase This Issue
JBC articles are sold as full issues. This purchase will include the entire original issue in digital PDF format, including the other articles of that issue.
JBC Volume 22:3 PDF
Other Articles Included in This Issue
- Book Review – Attachments: Why You Love, Feel, and Act the Way You Do, by Tim Clinton and Gary Sibcy
- Book Review: Wild at Heart by John Eldredge
- Book Review: Not Even a Hint by Josh Harris
- Book Review: Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas
- The Churches’ Role in Preserving and Healing Marriages
- Preparing a Heart for Marriage
- Pre-Marital Counseling — for Married People!
- Taking the High Road during Marital Difficulties
- Getting the Big Picture of Relationships
- Boundaries in Relationships
- Marriage Counseling for Multiethnic Marriages