A good education in counseling goes hand-in-hand with a good education in Bible and theology. Learning to think about life biblically is of critical importance in counseling because counseling is ultimately a theological matter.
Answers for the Human Condition: Why I Chose Seminary for Training in Counseling
Author: David Powlison Date: January 02, 2001
Purchase This Issue
JBC articles are sold as full issues. This purchase will include the entire original issue in digital PDF format, including the other articles of that issue.
JBC Volume 20:1 PDF
Other Articles Included in This Issue
- Answers for the Human Condition: Why I Chose Seminary for Training in Counseling
- The Holy Resentment of Jesus: “For the innumerable dead is my soul disquited”
- Truth, Tears, Anger, and Grace (John 11:20-53)
- A Call for Papers on the Emotions
- Psalm 51: Repenters Guide
- Respect Those in Authority
- Putting Off Procrastination