In the Instruments in the Redeemer’s Hands Seminar, Paul Tripp and Tim Lane outline biblical and Christ-centered principles that equip participants for personal ministry to others. The 12-session seminar applies the principles in the Instruments in the Redeemer’s Hands: Study Guide and offers an overview of the process of biblical change that will transform the way you think about helping others. The seminar is suitable for church-wide training sessions, small groups, Sunday schools, youth groups, or one-on-one discipleship, and it includes bonus material for equipping leaders.
- Do We Really Need Help? (24:14)
- The Heart Is the Target (27:33)
- Understanding Your Heart Struggle (29:26)
- Following the Wonderful Counselor (20:06)
- Love I: Building Relationships in Which God’s Work Will Thrive (25:50)
- Love II: Building Relationships in Which God’s Work Will Thrive (23:10)
- Know I: Getting to Know People; Discovering Where Change Is Needed (25:11)
- Know II: Getting to Know People; Discovering Where Change Is Needed (25:00)
- Speak I: Speaking the Truth in Love (23:04)
- Speak II: Speaking the Truth in Love (26:47)
- Do I: Applying Change to Everyday Life (19:11)
- Do II: Applying Change to Everyday Life (36:13)
About the Authors
Timothy S. Lane, M.Div., D.Min., is a counselor and pastor with twenty-five years of experience. He is the co-author of How People Change and Relationships: A Mess Worth Making. In addition, he has authored several minibooks including Conflict, Family Feuds, Forgiving Others, and Freedom from Guilt.
Paul David Tripp is the president of Paul Tripp Ministries, a nonprofit organization, whose mission statement is “Connecting the transforming power of Jesus Christ to everyday life.” This mission leads Paul to weekly speaking engagements around the world. In addition to being a gifted communicator, Paul is the Executive Director of the Center for Pastoral Life and Care in Fort Worth, Texas, and has taught at respected institutions worldwide. As an author, Paul has written many books on Christian Living that are read and distributed internationally. He resides in Philadelphia with his wife, Luella, and has four grown children.
2 DVDs | 13 Sessions | 20-36 minutes
Publisher: New Growth Press