Aaron Sironi is a faculty member at CCEF and the director of counseling at CCEF Montana. He holds an MS in marital and family therapy from Fuller Theological Seminary. Aaron is a licensed clinical professional counselor and has counseled in community mental health, psychiatric hospital, and outpatient settings. He has a passion for building strong relationships with local churches and loves to come along side pastoral ministers through consultation, training, and counseling services. He lives in Big Sky Country and enjoys all of its outdoor activities with his wife, Kellie, and their three energetic sons and two foster daughters
Rev. Steve Midgley is Senior Minister, Christ Church Cambridge and Executive Director, Biblical Counselling UK. He worked as a psychiatrist in London before leaving to serve full time in church ministry. Steve teaches biblical counselling at Oak Hill Theological College in London and is also director of the certificate course in Biblical Counselling offered jointly with CCEF. Steve and his wife Beth have been based in Cambridge for 16 years, they have three adult children and to relax they both enjoy rowing with a local club on the river Cam.
The Pre-Conference will be held immediately before our 2017 Family Conference on Thursday, October 12, 2017. Sessions will be held from 9:30am – 5:30pm. A boxed lunch is included with registration.
To register for BOTH the 2017 Family Conference and one of the Pre-Conference sessions, please follow these instructions:
- Click the register button below.
- Click the green TICKETS button.
- First, select the “Conference Rate” that applies to you by increasing the amount to the desired number of registrants.
- Then, scroll to the bottom of the options list. Select “Add On: Thursday Pre-Conference” by increasing the amount to the desired number of registrants.
- Click the “Checkout” button.
- Fill out some brief questions, including selecting your session option of choice: Marriage Counseling OR Restoring Counseling to the Church