Thank you for considering an exhibiting or promotional opportunity at the CCEF National Conference in Virginia Beach, VA from October 19–21, 2018.
What is the CCEF National Conference?
The CCEF National Conference is a 3-day event sponsored by the Christian Counseling & Educational Foundation (CCEF). The conference features teaching on counseling topics through general sessions and workshops, as well as opportunities for worship, fellowship, and networking. Past conferences have drawn up to 2,000 attendees from across the states and internationally. These attendees include church leadership and laity. Attendees cross a spectrum of ages and are generally 60% women and 40% men.
Why consider an exhibiting or promotional opportunity?
The Ministry Expo and promotional opportunities exist to promote ministries that partner with, and add value to, the mission of CCEF: To Restore Christ to Counseling and Counseling to the Church. Our desire is to provide opportunities to showcase your ministry as you seek to spread the Gospel in creative, powerful, and fun ways to benefit and bless our attendees.
We believe that many organizations would benefit greatly from exhibiting or promotion at CCEF’s National Conference. We desire to give the conference attendees a variety of ministry resources to further empower their churches and ministries.
Registration for all exhibiting and/or promotional opportunities is available through one registration link. Important details about promotional/exhibiting opportunities are listed below, but we ask that all participants review the exhibitor packet before registering.
There is limited exhibiting space available at our 2018 venue. Booth spaces are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Booth – Through Friday, August 10, 2018 – $750
- Additional exhibitor passes – available throughout registration – $175/ea
- The 10′ x 10′ booth rental price for this event includes one 6′ skirted table, two chairs, a waste basket, and 2 exhibitor registrations (which include access to conference sessions).
- Exhibitor organization names and locations will be listed on our running announcement slides in the general session room, as well as in our conference notebook. (Exhibitors who do not register by August 10, 2018 cannot be guaranteed to be mentioned on the list of exhibitors in our conference notebook).
- Booth spaces are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. We will contact you with booth assignment(s), a venue map with booth locations, and any additional details before the conference.
- Set up: 12-5pm, Thursday, October 18th | Teardown: 11:30a-1pm, Sunday, October 21st
- As we get closer to the event, we will provide the shipping and electrical rates and forms through Dunmar Companies (official service provider for the Virginia Beach Convention Center) to all who register.
- Resources may not be sold at Ministry Expo booths.
- To learn more about this year’s conference, including travel and lodging, click here.
- Refunds (less a $200 administrative fee) will be processed through September 14th.
This year we are offering a variety of Ministry Expo marketing opportunities. These opportunities are a simple attempt to provide creative ways for you to communicate about your organizations to our attendees:
- Fellowship Coffee Hour Sponsor ($3,500/ea)
Fellowship coffee is provided in the main lobby from 8 – 9 a.m. on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday mornings. The sponsor of the fellowship coffee hour will be listed in our conference notebook. A sign with the sponsor name and logo will be set-up by the coffee station. Three opportunities available; one sponsorship per organization. Deadline for participation is Friday, August 10.
- Seat Drop ($900/ea)
Our ushers will drop one, single page, two-sided promotional piece of your choice* on each seat a general session on either Friday or Saturday. Extras left on seats will not be collected/returned. Only two seat drops available, first come, first-served. Limit one seat drop per organization. Deadline for participation is Friday, August 10.
Conference Notebook Advertisement ($650 or $400/ea)
Each attendee will receive a conference notebook at registration. You may purchase an ad* for your organization in the conference notebook. Ads must be submitted in black and white to the design specifications designated. It is $650 for a full-page ad in black and white, $400 half-page ad in black and white. Deadline for participation is Friday, July 20.
*Design specifications for seat drops and ads will be sent after initial contact. All promotional opportunities and artwork are subject to approval by emailing Joel Bassett. All artwork must be submitted for approval by Tuesday, July 24.
We ask all participants to review the exhibitor packet before registering, which contains detailed information about exhibiting and promotional opportunities at the CCEF 2018 National Conference.
For any additional questions regarding exhibiting at the CCEF National Conference, please contact us.