Thanks for considering an exhibiting opportunity at the CCEF National Conference in Chattanooga, Tennessee, October 13-16, 2016.
What is the CCEF National Conference?
The CCEF National conference is a 3-day event sponsored by the Christian Counseling & Educational Foundation (CCEF). The conference features teaching on counseling topics through general sessions and workshops, as well as opportunities for worship, fellowship, and networking. Past conferences have drawn up to 2,000 attendees from across the states and internationally. These attendees include church leadership and laity. Attendees cross a spectrum of ages and are generally 60% women and 40% men.
Attendees who visit the Ministry Expo are eager to help others through difficult times and are looking for ideas, opportunities and resources to help them accomplish this goal. The exhibit area is strategically located near the main hall where the plenary sessions will be held. This prime real estate will allow you to interact with CCEF’s attendees before and after each of the general sessions, meal breaks, and during downtime. Our venue, the Chattanooga Convention Center, is located less than 10 miles from the Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport.
We believe that many organizations would benefit greatly from exhibiting at CCEF’s National Conference. We desire to give the conference attendees a variety of ministry resources to further empower their churches and ministries.
- Through August 1, 2016 – $650.00
- After August 1, 2016 – $700.00
- Additional exhibitor passes may be added throughout registration – $175/ea
- The booth rental price for this event provides a skirted table, two chairs, a waste basket and 2 exhibitor passes (which give pass to conference sessions), as well as listing in conference notebook and on main hall slides.
- To learn more about this year’s conference, including travel and lodging, click here.
- Exhibitors will be listed on our running announcement slides in the general session room, as well as our conference notebook. (Exhibitors who do not register by August 1st, 2016 cannot be guaranteed to be mentioned on the list of exhibitors in our conference notebook, but will still have all other benefits associated with registering as an exhibitor.) Booth spaces are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. We will contact you with booth assignment(s) and any additional details before the conference.
- Set up: 12-5pm, Thursday, October 13th | Teardown: 11:30-1pm, Sunday, October 16th
- Electricity, wifi, and freight management can be ordered for a separate fee through the Convention Center upon registration.
- We request that resources not be sold at Ministry Expo booths.
- Refunds (less a $50 administrative fee) will be processed through September 30th.
This year we are offering a variety of Ministry Expo marketing opportunities. These opportunities are a simple attempt to provide creative ways for you to communicate about your organizations to our attendees:
- Refreshment Break Sponsor ($2,000/ea)
A number of refreshment breaks will be provided to attendees at the conference. Your ministry will be listed as the break sponsor in the conference notebook as well as signage at the refreshment break. You will also have the opportunity to place promotional materials at several high-top tables during the break.
- Conference Notebook Advertisement ($750 or $400/ea)
Each attendee will receive a conference notebook at registration. You may purchase an ad for your organization in the conference journal. It is $750 for a full-page ad in black and white, $400 half-page ad in black and white.
- Bag Drop ($350/ea)
Each attendee and exhibitor will receive a bag of resources upon check-in. Drop a copy of one of your promotional materials in each bag.
All promotional opportunities and artwork are subject to approval and must be requested by emailing by Monday, August 1st. Design specifications will be sent after initial contact. All artwork is due by Wednesday, August 10th.
For any additional questions regarding exhibiting at the CCEF National Conference, please contact us.