Exhibitor registration is now closed.
Thanks for considering an exhibiting opportunity at the CCEF National Conference in Virginia Beach, Virginia, October 16-18, 2015.
What is the CCEF National Conference?
The CCEF National conference is a 3-day event sponsored by the Christian Counseling & Educational Foundation (CCEF). The conference features teaching on counseling topics through general sessions and workshops, as well as opportunities for worship, fellowship, and networking. Past conferences have drawn up to 2,000 attendees from across the states and internationally. These attendees include church leadership and laity. Attendees cross a spectrum of ages and are generally 60% women and 40% men.
Attendees who visit the Ministry Expo are eager to help others through difficult times and are looking for ideas, opportunities and resources to help them accomplish this goal. The exhibit area is strategically located near the general session room. This prime real estate will allow you to interact with CCEF’s attendees before and after each of the general sessions, meal breaks and during downtime. Our venue, the Virginia Beach Convention Center, is located just 20 miles from Norfolk International Airport.
We believe that many organizations would benefit greatly from exhibiting at CCEF’s National Conference. We desire to give the conference attendees a variety of ministry resources to further empower their churches and ministries.
- The booth rental price ($650) for this event provides a skirted table, two chairs, a waste basket and 2 exhibitor passes (which give pass to conference sessions). Additional exhibitor passes may be added ($175/ea).
- Exhibitors will be listed on our running announcement slides in the general session room, as well as our conference notebook. (Exhibitors who do not register before July 31st, 2015 cannot be guaranteed to be mentioned on the list of exhibitors in our conference notebook, but will still have all other benefits associated with registering as an exhibitor.)
- To learn more about this year’s conference, including travel and lodging, click here.
- Booth spaces are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. We will contact you with booth assignment(s) and any additional details before the conference.
- Set up: 12-5pm, Thursday, October 15th
- Teardown: 11:30-1pm, Sunday, October 18th.
- We request that resources not be sold at Ministry Expo booths.
This year, after several years of requests from our Ministry Expo participants, we are offering a variety of Ministry Expo marketing opportunities. These opportunities are a simple attempt to provide creative ways for you to communicate about your organizations to our attendees.
We hope these opportunities are helpful to you, and we welcome your post-conference feedback should you choose to purchase any of the options. All artwork due by August 7th and will be subject to approval.
For any additional questions regarding exhibiting at the CCEF National Conference, please contact.