CCEF is a community of people who are passionate about the vision to restore Christ to counseling and counseling to the church. Our staff represents a broad range of experience, skills, and responsibilities that together work toward our mission year after year. If you are interested in joining our team, choose one of the following positions that are currently available for more info:
Start date: April 29, 2019 (or when filled)
Job title: Development Associate
Reports to: Megan Krimmel, Director of Development
Hours: Onsite, Full-time (40 hours/week), non-exempt
Job Description: This position will provide administrative, communication, and donor relations support in the Development Department at CCEF.
Collaborate with the Director of Development in the planning, implementing and meeting of departmental goals and initiatives
- In conjunction with the Director of Development, help with the planning and oversight of special projects and initiatives within the department
- Events (local, National Conference)
- Travel plans and logistics
- Some travel required to represent CCEF at development events, national and regional conferences, exhibiting opportunities
- Fundraising and advancement campaigns
- Participate in special ministry-wide committees upon request
- Support the Director of Development and the Executive Director with other development activities as they arise
- Provide other tasks/support as requested
Editorial & Communication Support
- Assist Director of Development on research and writing for proposals, reports, grants, and other special fundraising initiatives
- Proofread all development communications
- Assist Director of Development with coordinating department communication such as development webpages, quarterly newsletters, monthly prayer updates, gift receipt letters, etc.
- Gather, develop, and coordinate ministry stories, testimonials, and endorsements
- Manage and maintain development supplies and the stationary for CCEF
Donor Relations Responsibilities
- Maintain regular contact with current, lapsed, and potential donors as directed
- Communicate effectively in person, by phone, email, and snail mail with assigned donors, this includes thanking a donor for a gift, following up after an event, and asking a donor to give for a particular project
- Ensure timely completion of assigned tasks in donor database
- Track all donor correspondence in donor database
- Update donor contact information, affiliations, relationships, and other pertinent data in donor profile page upon receiving new information
- Bachelors’ degree in a business, communication, or marketing field
- 3-5 years non-profit work experience preferred
- Non-profit fundraising experience preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Writing and editing experience
- Organized, detail-oriented
- Proactive self-starter
- Team player
- Willing to learn
- Agreement with and enthusiastic support of CCEF’s mission
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Gmail, and Excel
- Familiarity with Salesforce a plus
- Travel: less than 10% (or no more than 4 trips per year)
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
Resume and cover letter accepted through Friday, April 5th, 2019. Please send them to Charlotte Eastlack, Director of Business & Finance, [email protected].
Department: Customer Service
Start date: April 8, 2019 (or when filled)
Job title: Customer Service Representative
Reports to: Brandon Peterson
Hours: Onsite, Part-time, M & W, 9-3:30. F, 9-3.
Job Description: Individual would perform administrative functions, answer customer inquiries regarding products, courses, and conference (via phone and e-mail), track and manage CCEF database for new and existing customers and promote CCEF resources and course materials with expertise.
- Desire to advance the gospel in CCEF’s ministry and work
- High school diploma or equivalent (College preferred but not required)
- Proficient in MS Work, Excel, and general web functions
- Warm and friendly disposition, competent, organized, and a team player
- Sales experience helpful but not necessary
- Travel- 5% or less
Resume and cover letter accepted through March 31, 2019. Please send them to Charlotte Eastlack, Director of Business & Finance, [email protected].
Candidates must possess an appreciation for and congruence with the stated Christian mission of CCEF to restore Christ to counseling and counseling to the church by thinking biblically about the issues of living in order to equip the church to meet counseling-related needs.