CCEF is located in Glenside, Pennsylvania, a suburb of Philadelphia. Our offices are one block west of the intersection of Church Road (PA 73) and Willow Grove Avenue.
Our address is:
1803 East Willow Grove Ave.
Glenside, PA 19038
From the Pennsylvania (PA) Turnpike (Route 276):
(Note: This is a toll road.)
- Exit at the Fort Washington Interchange (Turnpike Exit #339).
- Pass under the turnpike overpass and take immediate right onto 309 South.
- Take the first exit to Flourtown/Rte 73 (about 1.2 miles).
- Turn left at the bottom of the ramp onto Church Rd (Rte 73).
- At the third traffic light, turn right onto Willow Grove Avenue.
- CCEF is the first driveway past Falcon Drive on your right. Please park in our parking lot or in front of our building along Willow Grove Avenue.
From the South Via 1-95:
- Take Route 476 North approximately 20 miles to the PA Turnpike (276).
- Proceed East on PA Turnpike (towards New Jersey) then follow directions above.
From Center City Philadelphia or Southern NJ (via the Walt Whitman Bridge):
- Take 76 West, past the exit for Route 1, following signs for Valley Forge.
- Take the Lincoln Drive Exit 340A, turn right at the bottom of the off-ramp, and immediately get into the center lane, which will put you in the proper lane for Lincoln Drive.
- Follow Lincoln Drive for approximately 3-4 miles. Cross the intersection for Carpenter Road, then turn left at the next light onto Emlen Road (a stone synagogue will be on your left).
- Stay on Emlen Road. It changes to Cresheim Valley Road, goes through a wooded area, crosses Germantown Avenue and then dead ends into Stenton Aveune.
- Turn left onto Stenton Avenue.
- At the second light, turn right onto Willow Grove Avenue. Cross Cheltenham Avenue and the Route 309 overpass.
- CCEF is located on the left side of the road immediately after the Route 309 overpass. You may park in the CCEF lot or in front of our building along Willow Grove Avenue.
From the Philadelphia Airport:
- Take 1-95 South approximately 5 miles to Route 476 North.
- Travel approximately 20 miles to the PA Turnpike (Route 276) and proceed East towards New Jersey.
- Follow the directions from the PA Turnpike above.
By SEPTA Train:
- Take the R1 Express Line from the airport to the Market East Station.
- From there, take either continue on the R1, R5 or R2 Line to the Glenside Station.
- Call for a taxi to CCEF. (Call Montco Suburban Cab at 215.572.6100; it's a 1.5 mile ride to the CCEF).
By SEPTA Train from points North or South:
CCEF is located 1.5 miles from the Glenside SEPTA station. The R1, R2 and R5 lines all stop at the Glenside station. Call Monto Suburban Cab (215-572-6100) for a taxi to bring you to CCEF.