Hours, Fees & Directions
Hourly appointments are available:
- Monday through Thursday from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm, and
- Friday from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Saturday from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
To request an appointment, call CCEF at 215-884-7676. Over the phone, you will begin the intake process that gets you started with counseling.
Our counseling fee is $95 per hour. The initial hour costs $100.00 to cover set-up fees. All counseling charges are due before each appointment.
CCEF is located just north of Philadelphia. Our address is:
1803 Willow Grove Avenue,
Glenside, Pennsylvania 19038
For directions, click on Directions above.
Discount Options and Financial Assistance
Unfortunately, CCEF is unable to offer financial assistance to counselees. However, there are several ways to lower your counseling costs:
- Seek assistance from your church - We suggest you check with your pastor or deacon’s board to see if they can provide help with your counseling fees. Many of our counselees have benefited from the generosity of their own congregations.
- Supporting Church Program - If your church participates in CCEF’s Supporting Church Program you may be eligible for a discount on your counseling fee. If you are not sure if your church is part of the program, please check with the receptionist when paying for your first appointment.
- CCEF Interns - Interns from our School of Biblical Counseling are available as counselors from September to May of each year. The interns work under the close supervision of CCEF Faculty and experienced counselors. These interns are available at a discounted rate of about 1/2 the base counseling fee, currently $50.00 per hour.
- Observation Classes - If you are willing to be counseled by a CCEF faculty member or experienced counselor and be videotaped, you can receive a discounted fee. CCEF students will review the videos with the counselor for educational purposes. Observation classes take place during the academic year, but can be recorded with faculty members at varying time frames. Please let the intake team know you if you are interested in this option.
Due to the continuing reduction of reimbursement by insurance companies, CCEF no longer submits for insurance. All counseling charges are due prior to each appointment.