I would like to thank everyone who supported CCEF this past year by praying, volunteering time, and giving your resources. Our fiscal year ended in August and we finished with a 10% increase in overall donations. This is amazing given the economy, and we are grateful for God's provision. Over the past year, your gifts have enabled us to:
- Re-launch the Journal of Biblical Counseling
- Create a new online platform and capture our classes in video
- Enhance and improve our website
- Travel abroad to Malaysia and establish a new partnership with a key church in Kuala Lumpur
- Launch a newly designed point of sale on our website with new resources for the body of Christ.
We are grateful for every gift!
We have just entered a new fiscal year, and we invite everyone who is able and who has benefited from the ministry of CCEF to give. Our budgeted goal this year is to raise $850,000. Here’s my vision. Our weekly eNews goes to approximately 16,000 people. So if:
2000 eNews recipients
give $50.00 a month,
we would raise $1,200,000 this year!
That would exceed our budgeted goal by $350,000! Your gifts will allow us to:
- Produce an audio version of Ed Welch’s most recent book, Shame Interrupted
- Travel to London, England to speak at an unprecedented CCEF conference on biblical counseling
- Expand our counseling in local churches in the Philadelphia area
- Continue our efforts to establish CCEF affiliate offices with CCEF-trained counselors in different regions throughout the United States.
If you have been ministered to and edified by the work at CCEF, would you consider giving?
Help us continue to produce resources, train students, and reach people all over the world.
Thank you for your support,
Dr. Tim S. Lane
To give a donation, click here.