As we approach the end of the year, I would like to ask each of you to consider giving to CCEF. If you have been helped in any way by CCEF, know that your gift will go toward helping even more people like you. Our goal for this fiscal year is to raise $850,000. I believe we can raise that money and here’s one way we could do it: The weekly eNews is sent to over 16,000 people. If only 2,000 of those recipients give $50 a month, then we would raise $1,250,000. That would even exceed our goal by $350,000!
We average between 600-800 donors a year. Regular monthly donors help sustain our work by leveling cash flow throughout the year. If you can't give $50, start with $10 or $15 a month. Every gift counts. There is strength in numbers.
With your monthly gifts, you will enable CCEF to:
• Establish more international partnerships in places like Australia, India, Canada, and Europe
• Establish a counseling network both nationally and internationally
• Expand our training of pastors and counselors for the local church
• Reformat our online courses to be used in various church contexts
• Broaden our reach by continuing to host a website that provides many free resources
• Produce more books, booklets, curriculum and other products for the body of Christ
• Continue to host an excellent, annual National Conference in different regions in the U.S.
• Continue to provide leadership for the biblical counseling movement
• Continue to publish the CCEF Now magazine, which is a free resource that is mailed to over 15,000 people
If you are unable to become a monthly donor, would you consider giving a year-end gift? You can become a monthly donor or give a gift through our safe and easy online here.
Dr. Tim S. Lane
Christian Counseling & Educational Foundation