Content creation is an integral part of CCEF’s development of the biblical counseling movement. One of the primary ways CCEF advances our mission is by publishing the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC). This spring, we took a bold step when we re-launched the JBC and made each current issue free on our website. Were we crazy to do this? Take a look at some of these stats:
- When the JBC was in print, we had 3,500 subscribers. Since introducing the JBC online, we've had 65,000 views to read the first two issues online. Crazy?
- People have downloaded various articles over 5000 times. Stupid?
- There have already been downloads from 42 countries.
We think we made the right decision. We are currently working toward a year-end initiative to raise 250K by August 31, and we’d like your help to reach this goal. By helping us, you are influencing people all over the world. To raise these funds, we are offering the following incentives:
- If you give a $100 gift, we will send you a print issue of JBC 26:1
- If you give a $200 gift, we will send you a print issue of JBC 26:1 and 26:2
- If you give a $500 gift, we will send you a print issue of JBC 26:1, 26:2 and 26:3 (release date in September)
- If you give a $1000 gift, we will send you a print issue of JBC 26:1, 26:2, 26:3, and the JBC Library on CD 3.0
Thank you for your consideration and for your support of CCEF!